- Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after expiry date.
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with gift vouchers.
- Services must be pre-booked.
- Vouchers are non-refundable other than within the 14-day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- No change or credit will be given in the event that the voucher value exceeds the total cost of the treatment – for example where a £100 voucher is used to purchase a £95 treatment.
- In the unlikely event that a treatment needs to be cancelled by Magari Clinics, a new gift voucher shall be issued and shall be valid for a further 12 months. In the event that a treatment is cancelled by the voucher holder no refund shall be given.
- Download your vouchers and make a note of your order number.
- Upon making an appointment at the clinic let us know you will be redeeming vouchers and give us the details.
- Present the voucher, which can be done on your phone when attending your appointment.
- Enjoy your experience with us. If you have any questions please CONTACT US to discuss.